Saarang

|
Saarang was ok I guess. Didn't try for any volships or any coordships. Gen too lethargic these days. I did go for the Decibels and the Rock Show. The first band at Decibels called the "Slain" sounded really professional but a bit Christian and preachy. The rest of the bands were mediocre and some were well, a real pain to listen to. I did like the band from Mumbai, mostly because they played 2 RATM covers. Lucky Ali, Karthik Show was supposedly good but I didn't go.

Ah, the Rock show.... Well, Firebrands (from Singapore) were really give up (Sucked big time, actually) but they did play a few covers (Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, Linkin Park and RATM). The lead guy turned out to be of a Tamil Orgin and did look kinda scary. The Delhi band Prestorika was far ahead of Firebrands. They played Metallica, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Pantera and a few give-up own-comps. The heavy sound of the guitar was only broken by the voice of the lead guy asking the crowd "Are you having some fucking fun?" Prestorika takes a five year old's perfect hearing and destroys it till becomes like that of your Grandma's (no kidding).

I did design a couple of shields for the Informal guys (with my name on it - self-promotion) and a poster for the Saarang Village. Well, I have to get back to work. There is a lot of work to do, at least I think there is.

0 comments: